3/12/13

Hello, friends.

If you've come here looking for more caffeinated witticisms courtesy of the donuts & coffee post on Saveur.com, welcome—but I've got some bad news: Meet the Press Pot is dead; long live Meet the Press Pot!

This is not a press pot; it is a Chemex. But that's me brewing it.

Instead, please feel free to find more of my work via JustMeister.com, or peruse my other blog (which is also currently in a coma, but we expect it will pull through), The Nervous Cook. If coffee's what you're after, I write a regular ditty about it over at Serious Eats: Drinks. You can find those here.

Thanks for dropping by, and happy dunking!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to know you're still around, Erin. I'll bookmark your other sites!
--Fred

Yevonne said...

nice blog! am a big fan of single cup coffee makers will surely visit your other blogs!

Appel Mahmud said...

“Gourmet Coffee”
Organo Gold is on a mission, spreading the knowledge of Ganoderma to the four corners of the world. By using the cost effective network distribution system to deliver these Ganoderma products, more of every dollar is shared with our growing Organo Gold family world-wide.
Please “JOIN” now with our Coffee Business.
Go To:>> http://www.cannady.organogold.com/r/US/

Anonymous said...

Oh, i feel sad reading it.. can i plug my blog best single-serve coffee
Thanks! Good luck friend.

Photograph Afficionado said...

Oh no! Why did you move? I love this blog!

Nguyen Dieu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coffee Lover said...

Good luck!